Sunday, November 04, 2007

Buy it NOW! The Kettlebell Boot Camp DVD

Freshly designed and ready to go. Here is my latest creation. I'm happy to announce the release of the highly anticipated Sgt Shanahan Kettlebell Boot Camp DVD!

This is 'the hottest new Hollywood workout that's guaranteed to burn fat and chisel long, lean sexy muscles.'

After my sneak peak of the dvd, I quickly learned that these 20 minute workouts are not to be underestimated. The Sgt makes every minute count. It's high paced, challenging, and will keep your muscles pumping. I couldn't believe it... I had an amazing full body workout that combined cardio, resistance, and core training, all in 20 minutes!

With my busy work schedule and late hours at the office, i found this to be a great multitasking workout that'll get results. You'll sweat, burn fat, and probably even feel sore the next day. I've been training with kettlebells but after just 3 of these workouts, i've started noticing greater definition in my arms and abs.

I'd highly recommend getting it.

From now until November 14, you can get the dvd at the Energy Flow Store for an Introductory price of $19.99 ($10 off original price)

www.energyflowstore.com

No comments: