Monday, June 23, 2008

Bootcamp Success!


10:00am Saturday morning. Funk & I were pumped and ready to go. Plyometrics, killer ab moves, kettlebells, cardio, and pushing trainees beyond perceived physical limits made for one of the most intense bootcamp workouts ever! The trainees loved it and some were even sore from the workout!

Bootcamp was a success! I had a blast and am already learning tons as I go along. It was a great feeling taking on role of the trainer and motivating the trainees to achieve their fitness goals. It's hard to believe that it was only a couple of years ago that I was overweight and thinking how great it'd be to become a trainer someday. Well, it happened and I'm going to stick to it!

Planning for the next boot camp is in the works and it can only get better and tougher! 


No comments: