Saturday, May 19, 2007

Ugh...Mandarin...never again...


I may have been able to do it a couple of years ago, but not anymore. Not since i became a healthy eater who's hopelessly addicted to working out. I've learned my lesson - never eat at Mandarin EVER again. Today was my 26th birthday and my grandparents wanted to take me out to Mandarin for dinner. I hesitantly agreed to this and thought "Ok, i can do this and eat healthy." Despite my efforts, i felt sick after eating there and threw up in the car.

As a good friend of mine once said: your body's like a Lamborghini and in order to keep it running optimally, you need to give it the best high performance fuels.

Speaking from experience, it holds true. Once you get your body used to healthy eating and home cooked meals, there's just no going back.

No comments: