Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Sgt Shanahan's Boot Camp

It's 5am. My bags are packed for a New York trip that i'm supposed to be leaving for in a few minutes and my mind is racing. I just pulled an all niter sitting on my bed, putting the finishing touches on celebrity trainer, natural bodybuilder, and athlete extraordinare Sgt Shanahan's Boot Camp website. Why the huge rush? Seeing that i'll be shopping 'til i drop in NYC this week and that internet access may be limited, I thought it'd be best to complete the job, especially since Boot Camp workouts are scheduled to begin this Saturday at 10am. Oh how I wish I could be there for the very first session...but in the spirit of it, i'll try and do some form of fat burning workout whether it's in the hotel gym or running through Times Square.

For those of you in the Toronto area, I highly recommend going. I got a preview of some of the moves during my training last week and all I can say is that this workout is not for the weak. It's a high intensity mix of body weight, resistance training moves, and cardio used by elite athletes. Whether its love handles or a protruding belly you're trying to get rid of, it will melt the fat - guaranteed. Your mind and body will thank you and you will feel a soreness that you'll learn to love.

For more info, check out www.waronbodyfat.com

No comments: