Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Spring Beach Volleyball!!

"Looking to join a team or sub for the spring season. Preferably 4's but can also play 6's if needed. I've been playing beach for the past few years, am fast on the court, have a good serve and love to dive and dig for the ball."

The spring vball season started (and i missed the deadline) so I just had to get in on the action.

6:45pm - Today I got to sub in for a girl on an advanced 4's team.

It felt great to play beach again. The sun was shining and well, just by being on the beach it felt naturally felt warmer. We won 4 out of our 6 games. I definitely felt lighter and faster in the sand, and had explosive strength thanks to the off season and kettlebell training. The serves were great, i had a few good digs, sets, and even spikes. LOVE IT!! It's gonna be a great season....once i find myself a team!

No comments: