Thursday, May 15, 2008

Tanita InnerScan™ Body Composition Monitor

"A very precise health monitor with stylish design."

I just bought myself a state-of-the-art body composition scale from Tanita. Being an athlete, I love rollerblading, cycling, kettlebell workouts, thai boxing, beach volleyball, and everything in between and wanted a scale that would monitor more than just my bodyweight. I have to say, this has proven to be the perfect tool for the job! I absolutely love it!

This futuristic looking digital scale is sleekly styled with a silver X and an 8mm glass platform. It features an easy to read 2.25" LCD display, a 4 person memory as well as a guest and weight only mode. The monitors use Bioelectric Impedance Analysis (BIA) to accurately monitor a very comprehensive set of health components including: weight, body fat %, body water, muscle mass, physique rating, daily caloric intake (DCI), metabolic age, bone mass, visceral fat rating.

Lately I've been working on getting those sought after sexy 6-pack abs so this will be great for monitoring the body fat and muscle mass. I've lost 2lbs since Sunday and wow! my metabolic age is 12!

I would recommend this scale to anyone who wants to improve or monitor his/her health and fitness level. It will keep you honest and it's definitely a great motivator when you start seeing the results of your efforts.

My stats as of 2pm today:

* Weight: 138lbs
* Body Fat: 18% -- i'm 10.8% with the calipers
* Body Water: 58%
* Muscle Mass: 108lb
* Physique Rating: 9 (out of 9!)
* Daily Caloric Intake (DCI):2880
* Metabolic Age: 12!!!
* Bone Mass: 5.8lbs
* Visceral Fat Rating: 1

No comments: