Sunday, September 23, 2007

Boot Camp #12

I know I keep saying that each successive boot camp is the best workout EVER. Well, today's had to be the mother of them all. It was an extremely challenging all encompasing intense full body workout!

I was fore warned to get some sleep before this boot camp...but there i was working away on my computer 'til 3am the night before. I literally rolled outta bed this morning & rollerbladed out the door with kettlebell in hand and no breakfast.

The sun was beading down on us like a hot summer day. My fat cells were quivering in fear. All I ate the night before was some tofu and seaweed salad. At least i had some minerals, which probably all got burned off during the first 10 minutes. Going on whatever was left from last nites dinner and a pure adrenaline rush, it was painful, i was sweating, catching my breath at some points due to the sheer intensity of it all, but felt pumped throughout.

Between all the push ups, Rouven & the Giant's killer jumping lunges, cardio & ab moves, Funk's plyometric jumps, Sgt's fat burning kettlebell circuits, followed by a run in the park made for one of the most intense workouts of my life!

You'd have to be there to experience this in its full magnitude. It was amazing! I felt so energized that I headed down to the beach for some beach volleyball afterwards.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

no sleep, no food? stell you're crazy! i don't know how you do it. i'd be dropping half way through the workout!