Sunday, September 02, 2007

Boot Camp #9

The Sgt and Funk never fail to put on a good show and kick ass workout, and today was no exception. This week i was MVP of the day!

I think forgetting to bring my 20lb kettlebell made for a harder workout. Instead, I did swings and presses with 'Barney' the 50lb kettlebell, and rows and jumps with the 35lb kettlebell. I like a good challenge. Speaking of which, I'm absolutely loving Funk's plyometric jumps, especially the one where you jump and clap your hands while in a push up position. Now that's hardcore!

Since starting boot camp, I've seen improvements in my overall body strenth and running endurance. I remember when i couldn't even lift a 50lb kettlebell and wanting to pass out half way through those suicide runs. This time, not only did i make it through the runs, I also did it faster!

So, long story short. Boot Camp has made me a fitter & stronger person and I challenge any of you to try it!

No comments: