Sunday, September 16, 2007

The Tool for Mass Fat Cell Destruction


Burn fat.
Tone muscles.
Gain strength.
Improve flexibility, agility and endurance.

Kettlebells are the secret tool of choice to many celebrities and star athletes. Coveted for their effectiveness in working/conditioning multiple muscle groups simultaneously, these cast iron weights are the ultimate fitness tool.

As a new and upcoming project, Ryan 'Sgt' Shanahan and myself will be collaborating on a Kettlebell workout program. I'm so excited! This will be my debut as fitness model and kettlebell expert - 2 things that I never expected to happen, especially when I was 40lbs heavier.

Shot on location of the sunny beaches of Toronto, we just completed a photo and video shoot covering the best kettlebell moves that will melt those fat cells and get you in the best shape of your life. Being my first time on camera, this made for many, MANY bloopers, which hopefully will not make it onto the final product. haha! or used to haunt me sometime in the future!

This is one workout program you won't be passing up.

Stay tuned for more details.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i can't wait to see what you guys come up with!

Anonymous said...

your such an inspiration.